Re: [NTLK] OT French Translation please...

From: Sam Imberman (edisk1353_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 22:13:37 PDT

Let's see how well I do.

Photography never interested me. I [spent the entire day in a held spirit?],
looking in the streets to find bright delights on the sharpness of photos.

Photography, for me, is the simultaneous search in a fraction of a second, for
part of the significance of a fact, for another, and for a rigorous
organization of the perceived shapes that explain this fact.

... But I'm nowhere near a pro; I'm just a five-year French student. Est-ce
qu'il y a un(e) francophone qui reçoit ce courriel-ci ? Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Sam Imberman

 --- Chip Matteson <chip_at_moonlightphoto.net> a écrit :
> I need a poutine lover to help me with French please...
> la photographie ne m'a jamais interesse
>
> je marchais toute la journee l'esprit tendu, cherchant dans les rues a
> prendre sur le vif des photos comee des flagrants delits.
>
> Une photographie est pour moi la reconnaissance simultanee dans une fraction
> de second, d¹une part de la signification d¹un fait, et, de l¹autre, d¹une
> organization rigoureuse des formes percues visuellement qui expriment ce
> fait.
>
> Quotes from the late Henri Cartier-Bresson.
>
> Peace,
> Chip
> San Antonio, TX
>
> --