Re: [NTLK] Multitasking

From: Daniel Jones (dan_at_jonesonline.us)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 21:39:51 PDT

Hector Facundo Arena wrote:
> I just open the in/out box, read the mail, remember the information, close in/out, open works and write it... Is there any key combination to swap through those two programs?

While in email, you can highlight the text you wish to work with and drag it to the screen side. Once in Works, You can either drag the copied text from the screen side or use the Edit > Paste command.
As for key commands, I don’t believe there are many keyboard controls. Apple-A didn’t seem to select all for me.

Drag and drop is how I do it on my Newt.
Good Luck!
Dan
dan_at_jonesonline.us

Emailed from an Apple Newton. Long live the Newt!