Re: [NTLK] OT Are there Newton users in Warsaw, Poland

From: j g (atcnn2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:22:31 PDT

Hi, 300km. Let me know when you are in Jozefow. By the way tell me more
about yr Newton. What are you doing in this country. I stay here for a
longer period and, as I run macs, I try to convince people to use mac.
Even today I made mac propaganda on the Polish website Onet. Reason was
publication that Mr. Gates was happy to announce SP2 to XP. Linux
people "atacted" immediatly. I informed the whole local world that we
have the best equipment and either Windows nor Linux are better etc...
Apple send an e-mail supporting me. I send them a note too.

I have 6 macs and one newton.