Re: [NTLK] Also a new Newton User

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 10:32:33 PDT

As far as I know there are no packages that look like them. You can
use Avi's backdrop which will add buttons for backlight, battery, card,
and recent applications. I++ will modify your i button to allow a
modifiable menu.
Some of the tips offered in the last few days for the eMate will also
be of interest, the thread was under Multitasking.

Woody