Re: [NTLK] Problems with TapBar

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 14:26:09 PDT

If you installed on a card, try removing the card and restarting
without the card.
If this goes well, insert the card while pressing the left side of the
display about a quarter inch away from the edge. A window will open
asking if you want to activate packages on card. Choose no then delete
problem application.
To do a brainwipe, press restart while holding down the power switch.
A window will open asking if you want to erase all data. Choose yes it
will confirm your intentions.
Tapbar needs to be installed on internal memory.

Woody