Re: [NTLK] 3com 3c589C

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 19:06:26 PDT

hmmm, I don't have to freeze anything, and I use them both all the
time. I use the Lucent WaveLan Silver card at home for wireless, and
the 3com 3c589c card at work (almost) every day. In fact, I have to
make sure it asks me every time which one to use so everytime I'm
about to access the internet, I have to make sure I choose either
'home' or 'work' locations (since I often last used the other choice).

I use the wavelan card with encryption, a given mac address to a given
IP, and I use the 3c589C card with a dynamic ip. No problems going
back and forth between them.

George