Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 00:36:49 PDT

Thats the case I use and it works great. Keeps the Newt safe and secure
and looks professional. I bought mine from J&K when I got the Newt. I
don't think there are expensive. I also have a nylon case that holds
both the Newt and the keyboard which is really useful but a bit bulky
for everyday use.

Dave