Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 04:47:58 PDT

I use what I believe is a Calise case (purchased with one of my MP2000s)
that has an elastic band system to hold on to the screen cover of my
MP2000u. It has credit card holders, a place for my extra PCMCIA cards, and
will fold to hold the Newton in a landscape position.

I also use a Newton-branded "briefcase", for want of a better word, to carry
my Newton when I need the keyboard and extra items.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN