Re: [NTLK] LCD Messagepad 110 Repair?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 09:20:06 PDT

If it's anything like the 2100 I got with the same symptoms I think
you're out of luck. My best guess is that it was a change in the
surface resistivity of the touch screen over time (heat or humidity?)
Mine's still usable, just need to recalibrate myself as I get closer to
the bottom. Your best bet would be to find another mp110, certainly as
cheap as any replacement part.

Good luck

jc