Re: [NTLK] IRDA and Newton

From: Martin Howard (mvhoward_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 09:57:21 PDT

Oh, and I should add that you need the updated/patched/modified NIE
Modem & Serial tool package available from the Nitro homepage (on
40Hz's site) to make this work. I couldn't get it to work without
that. However, with that patched package installed, I couldn't get
Blunt to talk to the phone and Blunt is ultimately much more useful to
me (if I could only get PPP to work) so I removed it all again and
installed the standard NIE Modem & Serial tool package, available from
UNNA.

Good luck!