Re: [NTLK] Emate slider volume bar

From: Indigo Kelleigh (indigo_at_circleweave.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:50:48 PDT

On 8/10/04 3:59 PM, "Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail"
<izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl> wrote:

> Don't forget there is also an emate list
> The eMate Talk mailinglist
> To subscribe, send an e-mail to requests_at_insanely-great.com with
> "subscribe ematelist" (without the quotes) as the subject.

Really? I just tried to subscribe and got a message back saying the list
didn't exist. A quick search on google for "ematelist archive" turned up 9
sites with the exact same subscribe instructions and nothing else, so I'd
bet that the list, if it ever did exist, doesn't anymore.

Too bad, it'd be nice to have right now...

-indy

Indigo Kelleigh
Illustrator-at-Large
503.233.9922