Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 11:46:08 PDT

Steven DeRyke wrote:

> I don't get it I see all these messages about cases for the Newton - why? I like the Newton bare so to speak.

The reason is the case takes the abuse not the Newt itself. For
instance your housing does not get all banged up. It is usually easier
to find a replacement case rather than a new housing. If you drop your
newt it more likely going to survive the fall unscathed compared to
without a padded case.

To each their own though. If you like only the Newt and never drop it
or have problems. Use it the way that works best for you. That is one
of the nice things about a Newt, it configures to YOU not the other way
around.

-Dan