Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 04:59:29 PDT

On Thursday, August 12, 2004, at 01:37 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:
> (except the emate of course) and I suspect if the Newt was not canceled
> the would have made a better harness system. Or someone else would
> offer a ready made fix for the problem.

I guess I should start selling a ready-made implementation of my 2100
case fix for the Calise MP120 case.
Shall I call for those interested in investment, pre-product?? :) No
glues, no sewing, no cutting involved...just drop in like a SER001 :)

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>BTW, my main problem with the Calise holster was that the
>velcro flap sticks out with the 2100 a bit too much, and interferes
>with the zipper opening an closing. Just a minor thing, but irritating
>after a while. :-)

Strange, neither of mine do that. Without added length to the holster
side, it pokes out a little, but with a spacer in the holster closing
the bottom fits fine. The 2100 is enough taller that it's a close fit
for the zipper at the top, though. Perhaps there is a little variation
in holster size.

Brian

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only