Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Dates question...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 00:09:19 PDT

On Aug 12, 2004, at 9:41 PM, Sonya Hipper wrote:

> Is there something I'm missing in NewtSync, or maybe some way to
> COMPLETELY "hollow out" the Dates store so that it's as if nothing was
> ever in there at all, just like after a brainwipe, or...?

Dates sync has always been NewtSync's main weak point. :-(

However, I don't know if you tried this or not, but in Extras, choose
the "Storage" folder from the diamond list at the top (where the word,
"Unfiled" is.) and tap on the "Dates" icon. In the info that appears,
tap on the "Delete" button, and you will have an empty soup. Now,
unlike other soups, the icon won't disappear, but it will be empty.
However, it may be that your problem is not with the Dates soup itself,
but with an entry in a system soup. That's, however, beyond my ken. :-)
In that case, I could only suggest getting a soup editor, and searching
the system soup for anything related to NewtSync or Everchanging, and
see if that works.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland