Re: [NTLK] Syncing with Palm Desktop!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 00:50:01 PDT

On Aug 13, 2004, at 4:42 AM, Bill Miranda wrote:

> The thing that finally
> worked was using "Get Info" in OSX on the Organizer 2.0 file in the
> Intellilink folder under the Newton Connection folder. I set all the
> ownership rights and permissions to read and write in all three places
> (owner, admin, and anybody).

I think another thing you can do is find the COrg file in there. It's
an application--and increase its "preferred memory" allotment. Also,
you want NCU to be set to be the size of your internal memory (4 megs)
+ the size of your card (whatever it is) + 4 megs for the program--at
least. I added another 4 megs for good measure, so my NCU was set for
something like 50 meg in its preferred memory. That always helped me.
BTW, this is also necessary for a good backup to occur.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland