[NTLK] Newton eBook formatting

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 06:31:24 PDT

Hello Everybody,
After reading the recent comments about eBooks on the bulletin board, I am
considering options. I am not sure what the Classic format turns out like, so I
will experiment and see if it looks pretty decent on my MP 2100. Another
possible option might be to make several versions of each eBook, although I
anticipate that would create some formatting headaches for me. I don't really have
THAT much free time in my daily schedule! Sounds like I may have to lean
toward Classic... A third possibility would be for people to send requests for
the formatted NP! or .rtf files from me, and then they could format the eBook to
their personal taste. That seems the best solution for those who are not
using the MP 2X00 models.

I just started formatting a new etext, "Diary of a U-Boat Commander", and it
is a pretty decent read! The next batch of Newton eBooks will have some
pretty interesting titles to choose from. More to follow...

Matt K.