Re: [NTLK] Euro filing reveals Apple 'handheld computer'

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 09:01:53 PDT

On Aug 13, 2004, at 4:22 PM, Peter H. Coffin wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/13/apple_tablet_mac/

You know, just a few short weeks ago, Steve admitted that they had
developed a PDA-type device, but had decided to not finish it, or bring
it to market, because the market to support it just doesn't exist. I
don't see why this device that is being described would not be the
nixed one. It makes sense to me. I don't expect anything from Apple,
except more iPods. Apple knows what the butter on its bread tastes
like, and I don't think they will be switching any time soon. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland