Re: [NTLK] Looking for prize donations for a contest...

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 01:08:25 PDT

Hry, if anybody wins in LA, I can personally deliver an SER-001 Rev.1 and
install it as a prize, a pack of NuShields(either my LANUG donation or
Mark's donation) as a prize, and one hour of my time for help/installs on a
winner's Newt.!(worth ohhhh, a few hundred dollars IMHO). But in LA area
only. Let me know. :-)

BTW, any new DVD's of UNNA yet??? <hint> <hint> ;-)