Re: [NTLK] Need ChatBuddy Tester

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_hutchtel.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 09:19:41 PDT

Hey David,

Sorry about the late reply -- I haven't been around to check NTLK for a
while. I've been tinkering with my copy of ChatBuddy, but haven't had any
luck with BitlBee yet. I'm still working on it, and I'll let you know if I
see any results.

Colin

P.S. I logged into #freebsd on irc.freebsdhackers.net a few days ago with no
problems.