Re: [NTLK] Case

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 13:10:19 PDT

THERE ARE two pockets on the outside. one is small, big enuff to fit an asthma pump into. the second one is much bigger it can hold the newton battery booster pack in it but then u cant close the pocket, without an extra piece of velcro(hint,hint). u can definietly fit a couple of cables(print pack), a 9W adapter with no problem, u can prolly fit at least 3 or 4 cards in the pocket with out a problem. i have fit my rio karma mp3 player in there with no problems or my nikon coolpix 3100 digital camera. it works great on or off your belt. i love having it on my belt since my newton goes everywhere i go and i usually have my mp3 player in the pocket. great pouch durable, water resistant and sturdy. all i ever wanted in a pouch.

LAG

Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:
On Aug 14, 2004, at 3:39 PM, LAG wrote:

> HERE YOU go sir a link http://www.toolsforstagecraft.com/n324.htm
> i usually have my newton on one hip and cell phone on the other. but
> to eachhis own.

Wow. Does this thing have pockets on the outside? What can you fit in
them. I'm interested. :-)

BTW, I seem to recall Rich Lindsay talking about this bag (certainly he
mentioned this site before). :-) But back then, I didn't have a 2k
device. I forgot about this. Can you give any further information on
this bag? Opinion? Would it work well if not strapped to your belt
also? Curious minds want to know. . . ;-)