[NTLK] SER-001

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 11:43:06 PDT

Hi all,
I found recently a problem with the SER-001 and maybe David is listening and
already knows an answer:
1. My GPS receiver with external antenna and serial interface does not work
with the SER-001 but with the dongle only :-(
2. With my SIEMENS cell phone it seems to be the same issue. No SER-001
connectivity but dongle is needed.
3. Iīve used nVNC via Ethernet to control one of my UNIX boxes or PEECEEs
and now I canīt use the kbd plugged into the SER-001 at all. Even after
restart the kbd is not recognised properly, but it is working on another
MP2k1 with SER-001 but w/o nVNC.

Does any of the above sound familiar to anyone??

Marco