Re: [NTLK] SMTP Server for Newt

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 08:12:40 PDT

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:35:00PM -0500, Daniel Jones wrote:
> Has anyone found a Newt based SMTP Server?

Seems like an unnecessary thing. SMTP is pretty simple, and it's much
better to leave such things to machines that are always on and always
running on mains power. The Newt web server serves a small function as
"how to adapt a webserver to a non-file storage metaphor" and a way to
get screen caps without special client software.

--
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to
    double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.