[NTLK] email with H1000 and MP 110

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:39:42 PDT

Hello,

I am new to the list, so please forgive me if this has been addressed before.

I have a MP 110 and a couple of H1000's. I also have a couple of Apple
modems which appear to work fine... the problem is that the email system
that Apple originally set up for the Newton MP seems to be hard-wired into
the device and will not allow the "network" (default SprintNet) field to be
changed, nor any of the other email parameters, it would seem. Are there
any email apps out there that will work with these fine antiques that would
allow me to access email from my own ISP using the Newton?