Re: [NTLK] paint progarm

From: Charles Broderick (chabro_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 15:35:19 PDT

This is the only one I remember...there was a discussion about this a long
time ago (98...99...2000 or so).

Warning--I have no idea if they actually accept and support this program, or
if this is just a left over page that has never been removed.

Has anyone dealt with Enfour recently?

http://www.enfour.com/newton/shodo/index.html

It looks cool, too bad I have *no* artistic talent...

--Charles