[NTLK] Finally!

From: Jason Cornfeld (crashoverride_at_bresnan.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 20:46:19 PDT

finally, a list where i can ask a few questions. I have an upgraded
2000 (2100) I have the external Newton Fax Modem (can we say slow?) I
have a keyboard and a couple of memory cards. so, heres my questions. I
need to know how to make a cable to connect my newton to my iBook. and
I need to know where to get software to install programs on to my
newton and software to sync it with my iCal etc. Also, a good place to
get programs for it once i can load programs? well i guess thats a good
start. Also i would like to post for sale, I have a Newton 110, it has
a 2 mb memory card and a stylus. also I have an orig messagepad decked
out. it has the videos, the boxes, the getting starded dealios etc..
EVERYTHING, make me an offer?

Cheers!
      Jason
CrashOverride Systems 307-332-3959
Jason Cornfeld (Owner) crashoverride_at_bresnan.net
"We Will Override The Competition"