[NTLK] scrolling -48807

From: Christian (chris_at_mactank.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 17:21:19 PDT

Hey Folks -

I seem to be blessed with -48807 here. The error occurs
anytime I have a long list of items that I try to scroll
to the bottom of. examples: i have a bunch of sounds
installed, but can only choose from the list of visible
when I hit the scroll arrow -48807. I have a bunch of
fonts for works, but when I try to scroll to the bottom
-48807. The fonts are in Font Pack 1 and 2, so if I freeze
one or the other I get the list and don't have the scroll
arrows so no error. The packages with sounds and fonts are
all stored internally. I

It does not happen in conjuntion to ethernet or waveLAN
connections that I can tell but I am running the 3com
...589D card, the farallon card and a linksys wifi for
various tasks successfully.

MP2100 ROM2.1 (717260) -1 with a 32MB card. Any direction
would be great.

This is newton underground!!!

Christian