Re: [NTLK] [OT] Windows XP Problem

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 15:45:06 PDT

Steele Campbell wrote:

> Hopefully someone can lend me an idea...
>
> -St.
I would suggest going into IE settings (open IE then go to tools, then
options). And look under the programs tab. At the bottom you should
see a checkmark "always check to see if IE is the defualt browser".
Make sure that is checked. Hit apply. Close IE. Then repoen IE. It
should now ask you "do you want IE to be your defualt browser? Say yes.
  And it should be all set. If it didn't work. Double check that
"always check that IE is default browser" is on, then reboot system.
And try again.

-Dan