Re: [NTLK] First Meeting in Warsaw

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:35:04 PDT

Dear Jon, John and others,

It would be an absolute delight to have anyone meet us in Warsaw : ),
it was a great meeting. John made a comment I won't forget, it was the
first time he saw two Newtons in one place, what a thrill!

I discovered so much about the Newton, I have it for only a short time.
What a cool little machine Apple made.

Yes we did talk about maps for Warsaw. If it is not a lot of work to
do, who knows, Illustrator is right up m alley.

It was a great time! I hope one day soon we will have the pleasure of
meeting Jon Glass from Krakow.

What a great place NTLK is!

I don't have a digital camera but I hope next time we meet we can
somehow have something to contribute back.

Alex