[NTLK] Newt Prolog (was Re: Newton Resource)

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 23:41:41 PDT

Wundies. I'm dead tired and discover that somewhere out there in 404 land
(well, redirect actually. Every internet site has 15 seconds of fame while you
are redirected...)

There is a Newt Prolog Interpreter!!!

This is new. I have tried lisp with very little success. That leaves NScript
(too much like work, i don't know or want to learn smalltalk or self) and
NSBasic (MMm!)

Still, a prolog interpreter.

But its 404d.

Anyway, if anyone has the link or package could you send me info?

I will try otherwise to track it down later.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de