[NTLK] Cheap "Almost" fitted case for eMate!

From: Chris Wright (soapytwist_at_macunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 05:00:12 PDT

I just wanted to draw eMate owners' attentions to this bag that was made for
the old clamshell iBook - the company is selling them off cheap:

http://www.jambags.com/Old%20iBook%20Case.htm[1]

I've just bought one to see how well the eMate fitted and it sits inside
quite nicely (but not perfectly, obviously), although stupidly I haven't
checked to see if you can view the address label on the eMate through the
window! (There's a black pad that covers the window up if you prefer not to
show what's inside.)

Apart from that, they are really nice quality bags, and I'd recommend the
blueberry colour as the closest match colour-wise, and at this price you
could also get a lime or tangerine one for your more extrovert days!!

Regards

onlineby macunlimited.netThe UK's mac dedicated service provider

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.jambags.com/Old%20iBook%20Case.htm