Re: [NTLK] To do Tasks storage

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 13:06:57 PDT

Thomas A Isenbarger wrote:
> I was looking through the Storage section of Extras, and I see my To do
> Tasks has 43 items, but when I go to Dates and select "Show To do
> List", there are no entries there. Will it cause problems if I delete
> this item from the Storage section in Extras (will it be created when
> it is needed in the future)? Or, alternatively, can I get these items
> to be shown in my To dos? Or, is this not associated with Dates and is
> leftover from some old installation of another To do list manager I
> might have installed in the past?

Well most likely it is old to do's you have checked off. When you check
  one it no longer moves over to the next day (because it is done). Now
the item still stays in the soup and if you look back to the day you
check it off, it will still be there. Now you can delete the whole soup
via Extras. Or go into Dates tap on the routing envelope and tap
delete. Then you can delete everything before a certain date and choose
if you want both calendar items and to do's or just the to do's.

This method is better because you won't delete items you want to keep
like some important to do's that are to take place in the future which
won't be showed unless you go looking for them on particular dates. Or
to do's that are repeating and you don't want to remove.

-Dan