Re: [NTLK] Another dumb stylus questions

From: James Elliott (jie_at_ou.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:42:15 PDT

I am only familiar a couple of the clones, so I will only outline
what Apple offered.
The OMP and MP 100 had a flat stylus that won't fit any other Newts.
The 110, 120 and 130 had a collapsible stylus that is interchangeable
between only those three.
There was also a desktop charger that came with a stylus that was
just like the 1x0 (same style and same uncrewable tip), but not
collapsible. It won't fit in any Newt.
The 2000 and 2100 have a metal stylus with a platic tip. It might
fit in an eMate, but I'm not sure.
The eMate has a green plastic and metal stylus. It can be put in a
2100, but a couple millitmetres of it will stick out. This is
because the end of it is not flat, but has a little bump on it. The
overall size and shape of the all-plastic replacements is the same.

-James