Re: [NTLK] WTB: Nylon case & Keyboard

From: Martin Howard (mvhoward_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 12:54:55 PDT

We Fix Macs is currently selling of their inventory of New Old Stock
Newton keyboards on eBay. I picked one up for $28 a few days ago, but
I noticed that they have another auction on now. Not sure when it
ends, but search for "Newton Keyboard" and you'll find it. My keyboard
came in the original box with all packaging material and even the
unfilled registration card.

As they're located in Palo Alto, I picked up mine in person. They
seemed like nice guys and they were a pleasure to do business with. I
have no affiliation with them other than having been a customer of
theirs.

M.