[NTLK] WTB: Stylus for MP2xxx

From: Harbourmaster (harbourmaster_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 21:24:13 PDT

Hi folks!

Iv'e been lurking and learning here for a little while and I hope one
of the members can help me out.

I bought an MP2100 recently to give to my son for his 13th birthday
(Saturday), the Newt works great but It is missing the stylus.

Would someone here be willing to sell me an original and ship it via
Priority Mai so that I can have it by Saturday if I pay with PayPal?

I would really like to get the Stylus, including shipping to zip 90814
for $10.00, If that's too low let me know what you want.

--
Aloha, Ken