Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Tyler Smith (spam_at_fenestrated.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 05:25:42 PDT

It's been said before, but I think I've got something to add to the
discussion: my favorite Newt is the eMate. I'm something of an oddity
of a Newton user, as I have no need for a PDA. I do appreciate a
laptop that has a week-long battery life, automatically saves, and
powers up in just a few moments, however, and that's exactly what my
eMate is to me. Names? Dates? Never touch 'em. Screen protector?
Don't need it, I just tap.

Waiting around for school to start. In the meantime, slowly picking
up the bits I'll want: EM-300, WaveLan card, CDMA data cable,
software, software, software.

Tyler