Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Joe Chessor (rummikub32_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 15:17:57 PDT

(Howdy from a newcomer on the NTLK list, BTW!)

     I'm the proud owner of a pair of OMPs and a pair
of original MP2Ks. The MP2K can hold (and do) so much
more than my OMP, but the OMP for me has far, far
better handwriting recognition, especially from a
brainwiped state. I'll have to go with the OMP as my
favorite, especially since it was my first
handheld/PDA (since early 1995). Call it nostalgia,
and a preference for simpler times. I do have to
admit that I actually carry my MP2K around though, and
not my "well loved" OMP...

     As for DFW and Richardson Newton users, howdy
from Austin, TX!

Josef

...Keeping it green since 1995, and green enough with
envy to want to trade my high-end Apple II parts for
more Newton gear. :D