Re: [NTLK] Slowdown.exe Not Necessary?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 07:51:00 PDT

Steele Campbell wrote:

> Howdy folks,
>
> As a break from all my previous problems, I do have something somehwat
> interesting/useful to mention - slowdown.exe wasn't necessary, at
> least on my system (specs are as follows).
*snip*
Very interesting and surprising for sure. The only thing I can think of
is perhaps you had a lot of apps running on your XP at the time?
Perhaps a lot of "run at startup" apps that are in the task bar? It
also might be you have very good FIFO buffers on the serial port. Some
boards are better than others.

regardless I am glad you got it working. But if you start getting
disconnects due to error -1. Try running slowdown.

-Dan