[NTLK] Meeting in Warsaw

From: j g (atcnn2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 09:12:26 PDT

Hi Everyone,
We had a meeting here in Warsaw of the Warsaw Newton Group, we will
call us this way. At this point we keep track on 4 persons, three of
them are foreigners: me (John), Alex and Jon. Last person Piotr will be
present at our coming meeting, I am sure.

I present 3 photos. I don't know if newtontalk would accept the
attachments but I would try. If you don't see photos now, you will be
informed later when we will put them on the web.

We plan to publish first newton book in Polish (we foreigners).

Me and Alex