Re: [NTLK] OMP upgrade

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 18:38:27 PDT

> I agree with you on that one, i managed to get a a 50.00 bonus at work for
> being safe for more than 3 months, that was my newton 2100 money, another few
> months i got the main door for it. Still need one door clip.

I'm actually ashamed of myself. My MP2000 was pristine when I got it
(used for a day, and put away until 2003). The first thing I did was
promptly drop it, and lose a door clip. The second thing I did was to
discover that a grain of sand had gotten into the stylus tip while I
was playing Dell Crosswords on it. My screen still bears the scars of
the crossword game's input form. :/

I am much, much more paranoid now ;)

Take care!
Josef