Re: [NTLK] Changing Default Notes (was "System") Font?

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 01:00:40 PDT

I believe that you start out in the application that you want to change the
style of the font, with no item selected, choose styles from the extras
drawer, and select your font, size, & style.
 Dates and Notes titles are still listed as casual font, though. Hope this
is the info that you needed.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict