Re: [NTLK] U R UNWANTED HERE

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 08:56:55 PDT

Man, you suck!

I have not read any of the post replying to your, flame??? But I am
sure they are equally saddened by your remarks.

The ONLY thing I find acceptable is your bitching about the price!
Complain about that but the rest is like, man what are you on?

Listen, first of all, I think this community does not need your [K]rap!
Some of us around here buy software.
On Aug 28, 2004, at 8:40 PM, bensisko wrote:

> if the author (oh, please! spare me
> the sob stories about his wakeful nites); if the jerk had any sense,

Why call the developer a jerk? If you don't mind staying up for weeks
perhaps developing the software, then go develop it yourself and charge
5 Euros, I will buy it off you, ok?

Your remarks and attitudes are precisely the kind that DESTROY
WONDERFUL COMMUNITIES like NEWTON TALK. If you don't like it LEAVE!

Personally, I will ignore you from now on.