Re: [NTLK] MP !20 - How to update

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 17:47:09 PDT

I have all three install disks. I don't remember where I got them, I
think from a German site. In any case, Disk 1 is a fairly large
file...1.29 MB, and I doubt I could mail it to the list without getting
rejected. I'll try emailing directly to the requestor. Alternatively,
does anyone have a place I can upload it to via FTP?