Re: [NTLK] einstein project?

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 16:24:40 PDT

One, that I know of. The iPaq, with a dual-pcmcia slot sleeve. One of
the coolest (and probably most unappreciated) concepts in the Pocket PC
world was the sleeve system for the iPaq. One could, quite literally,
build their own PDA, suited to their purpose. If more companies would
have taken to this concept, it could have been a new evolution of the
PDA.
*Sigh* Oh well..

-Rick