[NTLK] Recent Events

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 16:46:54 PDT

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to take a minute to apologize to everyone on the
NewtonTalk mailing list. Recently someone 'spoofed' my e-mail address
on the list and used it to make a very poor comment towards Paul's ATA
software. I saw that particular thread, and skipped right over it (I
have to admit to not reading every message that comes in, just the ones
that seem to interest me).

I would especially like to apologize to Paul. Although I did not send
the e-mail, and would never encourage any such action, I do feel
responsible (if nothing else because I did not say something earlier).

Thank you to everyone on the list for making this such a wonderful
community!

-(The real) Rick Ludwig