[NTLK] I want to make my Newton sing Christmas Carols!

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 13:38:14 PST

Dear fellow Newtonians,

do any of you know about other Macintalk-songs than are available at
either
Charles Kelly's Macintalk Songs-Site http://aitech.ac.jp/~ckelly/songs/
or
the Christmas songs here http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~QK6T-KJT/song.html
?

Specifically, I'm looking for nicely-done Christmas and winter songs
for a
little appearance I have on Saturday. Non-english versions of popular
tunes
much appreciated (like, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, German, French,
Spanish,
Italian, Greek...).

Say, could a song be sung in complete out of a Newton eBook (using Speak
Text functionality to call the Text-to-Speech engine), even if the song
would stretch over several pages?

Any help in the song department appreciated.

Finest regards, DJV.

P.S.: No clue what I'm talking about? Well, you can sing - and so can
your
Newton! Check
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MakeNewtonSpeakText for
pointers .