Re: [NTLK] Updated "Anyone Want 11 Newton 2100's"

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 13:28:25 PST

> This is an update to the earlier post, I think it
> would be easier for everyone to get the picture of the
> Newton's for sale, and MANY people were interested so
> they were listed on eBay here
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5144755717e$20newtontalk>

Hi Mark,

you'd probably make more friends if you at least took the time
to answer the mails people send you privately with a short
"sorry, no" or a "sure, at the following price".

Attaching a picture to such a mail would in all
likeliness have taken a fraction of the time it takes to set
up an eBay auction, so I must admit I have a severe problem with
believing that the sole purpose of this auction is making
people's getting a picture of the Newtons for sale easier.

Personally, I consider listing the stuff at eBay after asking
at NewtonTalk if anyone wants them fairly poor style.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de