Re: [NTLK] Wanted: "BodyGlove" neoprene case for MP2x00

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 17:54:06 PST

Hi Guys,

To Bubba Gump and anyone else thinking of making their own Newton case...

I thought about making my own case a long time ago but I thought better
about it since the last time I sewed anything more complex than
repairing a seam was in high school, which was over 11 years ago.

Anyways, I found this supplier awhile back. No minimum order and the
same grade materials as used in heavy duty commercial applications. More
importantly they sell to regular consumers not just manufacturers and at
reasonable prices, too.

The company is called American Home & Habitat Inc.
http://www.ahh.biz/fabric_catagories/specialized_materials.htm

I ordered from them custom length nylon webbing straps sometime ago.
Good source of materials I think.

Later, guys
Jonathan