Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi Lives!!!!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 07:52:30 PST

on 04/12/04 10:19, Mark Jozaitis at sales_at_macsruscomputers.com wrote:

> Hello All,
> I too can not get my WavLAN Bronze Cards to work
> right, I can't find the direct link to download the
> driver. I am not sure what needs to be done. Does
> anyone know how I can buy/download that drive, I have
> had customers asking me about this as well, any ideas?

No idea but check the NewtonTalk email archive and the Chuma web site. This
has been discussed ad nauseam...

-Laurent.

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."