[NTLK] gh...funny problems with Hiroshi's drivers and Lucent wavelancard

From: Hkz (nightshade_at_email.it)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 11:00:35 PST

Hi...just in time to say that i need the wavelan drivers and Hiroshi's
webpage opens :)
I installed (on my internal memory) the wavelan driver 1.08b togheter
with NIE 2.0 ,newton devices and More Wifi Card from
kallisys...everything without a problem, my configuration works fine
with a 3com 3C589D .
Alas my Lucent card doesn't want to work...when i insert it in the
newton it gets recognized, i configured it without wep... ssid "default"
(that's the ssid of my wifi network :P ) and infrastructure mode (and i
tried even ad hoc mode to set the wifi channel)...when i try to connect
to the network the driver gets initialized but the light of the card
keeps blinking like there's no connection with an access point, and
there's no communication with the network... same card works fine under
linux...it's a rebranded Acer Orinoco Card...on the back there is
written Lucent Technologies.
My AP is a thrust 108mps G capable wireless router.

 Sponsor:
 Trova il tuo lavoro con un click! Scopri aziende e posizioni aperte, clicca ora
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2849&d=4-12