Re: [NTLK] German & English dicts on a newt?

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 18:26:07 PST

Hello Ben!
I am unsure about having two on one Newton... However
I have been looking for a NotePhone or a German OS
Newton... For a Long business trip I will be
making... But I am sure I will find one as I have
about 7-9 Weeks to get ready.. But if ANYONE knows
where I can get ether or trade I would be willing to
trade something of greater value for either. One With
backlight would be great.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis